My family loves this simple but hearty creamy crock pot potato sausage casserole. Great for brunch or a pot luck dish you won't want to admit is so easy to throw together in a snap. If you keep the sausage and hash browns in the freezer, you have a hearty meal at the ready.
Creamy Crock Pot Potato Sausage Casserole
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 package Smoked sausage
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 of a bag Shredded hash brown potatoes
- Optional Chopped onion (omitting the onion makes this a good GERD recipe)
- Slice into thin slices the smoked sausage. Mix all ingredients together. Grease your crock pot. Cook all ingredients on high 2 hours or low 3-4 hours. Slow cookers all cook at varying rates so adjust to yours. Can substitute diced ham for sausage.