This version of potato salad is for the lovers of baked potatoes and is called baked potato salad.
Our love in this house of all forms of potato salad goes unmatched. Here is one of our summer favorites.
Baked Potato Salad
You actually don't bake the potatoes but boil them. I do not have exact measurements for you on this one as I just throw the things together and mix until it tastes really good. This is for a serving for just our family. Adjust as needed.
Prep time: 45 minutes to 1 hour with boil time
- Take a few potatoes and dice them into chunks with skin left on. Boil in salted water till done but not mushy.
- Mix with half mayo and half sour cream.
- Throw in some cooked bacon. About 6 slices. (We use turkey but whatever you prefer)
- Dice up about 4 hard boiled eggs
- Add chopped fresh chives. ( I have them in my garden all year so they are there for the using)
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep cold in the fridge until you are ready to serve or serve warm if you prefer.