If you like funfetti cakes you will love this funfetti cake batter fudge recipe. For any time of the year this smooth creamy white fudge recipe is to die for.
This is a great basic fudge recipe too that you can customize by switching out the cake mix in the recipe. Fudge makes a wonderful holiday gift.
This was hands down the most popular goodie I made this year. I went through two batches and all was gone each time. If you love to eat cookie dough, you will love this. Making fudge is a tradition in our house each Christmas. My mom always made traditional chocolate fudge and now we also make this white fudge recipe for those that may want something besides chocolate.
Making fudge from scratch is a great family activity and fudge is simple to make and requires no baking. Keeping a stocked pantry with simple fudge ingredients and enables making fudge with sweetened condensed milk easy as pulling the items out and mixing up a batch.
Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
An easy white fudge for lovers of Funfetti cake mix.Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- colored sprinkles
- Put the first five ingredients in a large microwavable bowl. No need to stir. Microwave for two minutes.
- Now stir to mix and add the white chips, mixing well. If the batter is dry like cookie dough go ahead and add a smidgen of milk. The batter should be like slightly wet cookie dough. Spread into an 8 inch by 8 inch pan lined with waxed paper or buttered foil. Press in and top with sprinkles and press them in just a bit. Refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Lift from the pan and cut to slices. If it doesn't want to come out of pan then set the bottom of the pan in about 1/2 inch of warm water just until the fudge will lift out easily.