There are lots of three bean salad recipes out there. Here is a zesty take on the classic three bean salad. Perfect for a summer meal, barbecue or a picnic.
Italian Three Bean Salad
- 2 Cans Green Beans
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Small Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Diced Celery
- 1/4 Cup Diced Roasted Red Peppers
- Handful Chopped Fresh Basil and Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Diced Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 - 1/4 Cup Sugar (to taste)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Drain all the beans and rinse the kidney beans. In a large bowl put the beans, herbs, onion, celery and peppers. In a small bowl mix together the other ingredients and pour over bean salad. Stir well. Place in refrigerator. Make this early in the morning or the day before for the best flavor.