When your tree gives you a ton of peaches you make slow cooker peach cobbler. Seriously this crock pot cobbler recipe is so easy. With a scoop of good vanilla ice cream, it is Heaven.
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- 4 cups Frozen, freeze dried peaches or fresh sliced peaches unpeeled
- 1/4 cup (or less for really sweet peaches) Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick or all purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- Dash Salt
- Good dash Cinnamon
- Dash Nutmeg
- Toss sliced peaches with 1/4 cup sugar and set aside. Spray or butter well your crock pot, turn onto low.
- In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 - 4 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
- Serve cobbler with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.