It's that time... Happy Fall Y'all Home Tour 2016. Our fun frugal fall decorating ideas will hopefully inspire you to get some autumn decor going in your own home.
Fall Decor 2016 Ideas
1. Using what we already had and some squash and pumpkins from the garden, hubby made a simple table display. With a large crowd for Thanksgiving, we leave the table pretty simple. Need space for all that good food.
2. Display fall home decor together. Rather than spreading it around the house, display the autumn goodies in collections for more impact. We keep the dining room fall themed so it can stay up through Thanksgiving.
3. Leave most of your existing decor in place. DIY fall decor is easy if you just tuck fall dried flowers and pumpkins here and there. Here the box, chicken and chair are always here and hubby just tucks fall flowers and such in to get it ready for autumn and fall holidays.
4. Use unusual items as curios. This is an old Coke crate. A few items switched out make it perfect for fall.
5. Favorite fall decor item to buy? Pip berries and branches. Just tucked in and around make perfect DIY fall decorating DONE. We are more into easy peasy these days.
You can see our fall tour from last year here: