It's that time again. New books, a new school year and to celebrate, how about some back to school decorating ideas.
I like to cheer the kids on and help get them excited by doing something special with apples, school themed decor, chalkboards, pencils. A back to school centerpiece adds a special touch to the new school year.
1. This is so cheery from FONTcrafts.
2. What teacher wouldn't want to receive this set of cute mason jars from Mason Jar Love.
3. So colorful and pencils to use late from Catch My Party.
4. This is so simple but a perfect little back to school idea from The Best Moments.
5. And finally, how about a couple ideas from us.
This first back to school display is really not a centerpiece but shows if you collect items with an educational them, you can make a sweet back to school vignette.
And this little back to school table idea I just threw together last year when school was upon us but I wanted to do something special for the girls.
Please check out our other back to school posts.