If you love Taco Doritos or Chex Mix you will love this zesty snack mix great for parties and a great football game day treat.
Need some super bowl snack ideas? Well, here is one of our favorites. Taco Dorito Chex Snack Mix. I will admit, my family is obsessed with Taco Dortitos so when I was coming up with a snack mix recipe one year, I knew they had to be in it. Perfect for the holidays, football game watching snacks or anytime you want a savory crunchy snack with a kick.
Taco Dorito Chex Snack Mix
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Taco Doritos slightly crunched
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 dashes Tobasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp (more if you like it really salty) season salt
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- In a very large bowl, pour the cereal, pretzels, nuts and Doritos in and toss gently with your hands. Next melt the butter either in the microwave or on the stove and stir in the rest of the ingredients. Pour over the snack mix and toss to coat gently. Pour onto two baking sheets and bake for one hour at 250 degrees stirring every 15 minutes. Let completely cool and store in an air tight container. Enjoy!