Kids + pets + allergies and asthma = special care by mom. Because of allergies and frankly, my sensitive nose, I have to be careful about the products we use in our house. We also, totally love our pets and my daughter has a cat that she adores. It is important for me to try and choose as natural non-irritating products as I can for our home.
We recently lost our other cat so we are trying to take steps to keep our little orange tabby healthy. Our daughter is in college and has a demanding major so she relies on Mr. Beedoos as a stress relieving study buddy. After all these years, I honestly think they rely on each other. He is on her lap or bed all the time and as you may know, cats are known to track dirt all over the house. We like to keep things as natural as possible not only for the health of our kitty but for our daughter's safety as well.
This old guy usually goes outside but if we are traveling or he is cooped up indoors because of weather, we will set up his litter box. I am very picky about the cat litter we use though. The smell of most brands gives me a headache but luckily I found Feline Pine™ and am so happy I did.
I want to add this product was thoroughly tested when this old guy got an infection last week and was put on antibiotics and had to stay indoors in my daughter's room. We could not even tell if he was using the box at first, but he was. A week in, and still not a bit of odor and no mess by him like with traditional litter. Love this litter.
Why I love Feline Pine™ Clumping Cat Litter
1. No weird smell. The old sandy type has a smell that gives me a headache. Feline Pine™ Clumping Cat Litter delivers the best natural odor control with no added fragrances.
2. No dust. When pouring there is not this dusty cloud floating around in the air. *Feline Pine™ Clumping Cat Litter contains natural pine and clumping agent, plus mineral oil for dust control.
3. When my kitty leaves the litter box after doing his duty, we used to get this nasty trail of sandy litter on the floor. Feline Pine™ Clumping Cat Litter is easier on kitty paws and stays in the box leaving no trail of litter on the floor. Plus, my daughter's happy because her bed no longer looks like a sandbox!
4. No new trees are cut to make Feline Pine™ products. The litter is made from kiln-dried shavings reclaimed from lumber production. That is so good to know!
What cat litter do you use?
Leave us a comment below and share for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/5/16– 1/10/17